A premium full grain leather suit fully optimized track for sports and performance riding, the GP Plus v3 Leather Suit is anatomically profiled to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit. Packed with class-leading, track-tested protection such as Alpinestars exclusive GP-R armor, this comfortable and versatile leather suit can be worn in a variety of riding situations.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather with High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) strategically positioned for comfort.
• Alpinestars GP-R armor on shoulder, elbow and knee with Bio-Flex hip protectors (Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).
• Inner leather reinforcement on seat area, shoulder, elbow, knee and shin for additional abrasion resistance in key areas.
• HRSF polyamide stretch material on the shoulder area, inner sleeve, chest, crotch and calf for an optimized fit and performance.
• Calf expansion allows riders to adjust the fit for the highest level of comfort.
• YKK zips on front, cuff and ankle for a secure closure.
• Extended stretch area on outer cuff and collar with 3D mesh and a low profile collar with soft edging for enhanced rider comfort.
• Inner waterproof document pocket.
• Extended localized perforations for improved ventilation.
• Subtle tone on tone graphics.
• Reflective insert.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AA class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder, elbow and knee protectors.