The HT-3 Heat Tech Heated Drystar® Glove features Alpinestars Heat Tech System which distributes perfectly balanced warmth in the coldest of conditions and has three heat settings for optimum cold weather performance and each hand can be regulated individually.
• Incorporates Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity with the bike's controls.
• Goat leather palm for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability.
• 7.4v lithium battery for reliable, long-lasting power to the Alpinestars Heat Tech System and an electronic controller for long life and security.
• Micro USB – Y cable included to connect both batteries simultaneously.
• Alpinestars Heat Tech System features a superior stainless enameled copper-nickel heating yarn for proven durability, bend resistance and heat stability.
• Easy-to-use external control button allows riders to select one of three heat settings.
• 100g 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for additional warmth and effective heat retention.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE Level 1 KP.