The CE-certified Missile v2 Airflow Leather Pant incorporates a refined fit design, highly perforated thigh panels for airflow and has a specifically tailored sport fit and premium leather chassis for comfort, durability and flexibility. With ergonomic stretch panels and leather accordion inserts on the knees, these pants offer a versatile adaptive fit as well as class-leading protection inside and out.
• Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1. mm genuine bovine leather.
• Extensive high-density perforation panel strategically positioned on thigh.
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
• Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit.
• Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee.
• Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
• Strategically positioned zippered ventilation for internal air cooling.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• vHook and loop ankle adjuster for secure and personalized fit.
• Internally reinforced seat area with reinforced stitching.
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for enhanced freedom of movement.