Bringing performance technologies developed in MotoGP and World Superbikes to younger and smaller-framed riders, the Youth GP Plus Cup Leather Suit features injection-molded shoulder protection, knee sliders and an aerodynamic back hump. Specifically designed and developed to take into account the specific anatomical profiles of youth/smaller-framed riders the suit has plenty of comfort features for excellent overall performance.
• Constructed from premium 1.3mm bovine leather for comfort and abrasion resistance.
• Polyamide stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch and chest further improve fit and feel.
• Replaceable PU Sport knee sliders incorporate hook and loop grip for customized and secure fitment.
• Pre-curved sleeves and leg construction offers fit and comfort in the natural riding position.
• Strategically positioned localized perforations offer high levels of ventilation.
• Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips and coccyx enhances fit and comfort.
• Suit can accommodate Nucleon KR-Y Youth Protector as accessory upgradable.
• External polymer shoulder protectors feature injection-molded dual density TPU shells and are backed by foam padding for comfort.
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia protectors.
• Extensive accordion stretch leather panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Removable inner mesh liner for breathability and comfort.Liner is washable.
• Soft-touch 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort.
• Stitched leather graphic details for unique styling.
• Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.