Can’t find what you’re looking for, have sizing questions, or need guidance around finding the right product for your application? Please contact our Rider Support Team at the below phone number or email address and we would be eager to help.
Phone: (805) 372-2400
Rider Support Phone Hours:
Monday-Friday: 8:00am to 6:00pm PST
PureMoto, 351 San Felipe Road, Hollister CA 95023, United States
PureIRL is a local inventory search tool that helps you find the best products on shelves near you, at your local dealerships, while shopping on PureMoto and Brand websites. With PureIRL, you get more flexible ways to purchase, keeping you riding.
We’re committed to bridging the online-offline gap in the motorcycle industry, helping connect riders with their best local retailers. With PureIRL, everyone wins – you, your local dealerships, and the best brands.
New brands and dealerships are regularly joining PureIRL. If your brand or dealership is interested in joining the network visit pureirl.com to learn more.
Shipping is free for all orders over $99 with a PureMoto.com account. Shipping for any orders under $99 or customers who use Guest Checkout will pay a standard $8.50 per order. This shipping policy only applies to the contiguous 48 US States. This policy does not apply to over-size items which will be charged a standard rate of $22.50
Most orders are received within 1-3 business days. Please keep in mind that orders placed on weekends, evenings, or holidays will not ship until the next business day.
If you require guaranteed Next Day, Two Day, or Three Day delivery please contact our PureMoto Ride Support team at email@example.com to help get you riding.
PO Boxes must be shipped USPS and require 3-5 days processing time. Due to the current delivery times with USPS it is always recommended to use a standard home address when applicable which allows the use of carriers like UPS and FedX.
The only way to send an item to an APO, FPO or DPO address is to use the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). Please allow 3-5 business days processing time.
All US Territories including Hawaii and Alaska must be shipped USPS and require 3-5 days processing time.
Due to agreements with the quality brands we represent we do not ship internationally at this time.
Return & Exchange Policy
At PureMoto we don’t want the excitement of getting new stuff to be ruined by receiving a product that has been used or abused. Motorcyclists are community and at PureMoto we want every part of the community, from Customers to Manufacturers, to be happy and thrive. To make sure that returns are processed quickly and ensure our fellow riders can be confident in the products they receive the Returns Policy is outlined below:
- A return must be created within 45 days of the Invoice Date
- Returned items must be in New Condition with the original packaging intact and all bags, booklets, instructions, hang tags, stickers, etc. included.
- Products with any signs of damage, wear, or installation will not be accepted. Used or damaged items will be returned to the customer.
- Closeout or Discontinued products are not eligible to be returned.
- Please note that Shipping Fee, Duties, Brokerage Fees are not refundable.
- When sending back a return use the original Shipping Box to ship the product, not the Product Packaging. Shipping labels and transit can result in damage to the Product Packaging resulting in the product no longer being in New Condition.
- The Closeout or Discontinued status of a product will be determined at the time that a Return is created. Starting the return process sooner will reduce the chance that a product moves to closeout or discontinued status and cannot be returned.
- Sometimes products end up going on a rough ride during shipping. If you see any holes or significant creases in the Shipping Box take pictures and document the condition of everything in the box, then let us know right away. Damage claims are processed through the Carriers and proper documentation will help but these can take a longer time to process. Please be patient and we will provide updates as soon as they are available.
- Manufacturers may offer additional coverage against defects on products. If you need help determining if a product is covered under a manufacturer's warranty you can reach out to the manufacturer or contact us.
- There may be additional processing time for Warranty Returns and determining if a product is eligible is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
To return your product follow the steps below:
1) Obtain a RA# (Return Authorization Number) from our Customer Solutions team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Write the RA# on the outside of your Shipping Box. This ensures we know who this return belongs to. Do not ship your return back in the Product Packaging. This must be shipped in a Shipping Box to ensure no damage to the packaging or product.
3) You will then mail your product to: PureMoto, 351 San Felipe Road, Hollister CA 95023, United States
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
Return shipments must be sent with freight prepaid, COD shipments will not be accepted.