A premium sport-riding helmet with a carbon-aramidic-fiberglass shell, the Corsa R offers a long list of amazing features for the most experienced and demanding riders. Construction of the new interior results in a smooth, pressure-free fit, and the patented reversible crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warmer and cooler side depending on conditions or personal preference. Aerodynamics are enhanced thanks to a wind-tunnel tested spoiler, and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at areas of maximum flow.
• SSL (Super Super Light) composite fiber and carbon fiber shell
• Four shell sizes
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into shell
• Scratch-resistant clear visor with wide field of vision with tear-off pins, ready and suitable for tear-off shields
• Visor is Class 1 optical standard approved for excellent vision
• XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) so you can replace the shield in seconds without the use of tools
• The field of vision is 15 wider and the overall visor window area has been increased by 9% compared to the previous helmet, without compromising its level of protection
• The basic visor movement area has been reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech helmet; this allows use of the space saved to increase the thickness of the absorption material, benefiting safety
• Breathable Lycra microporous lining and Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment, fully removable and washable
• Padding has a 3-D concave structure which is pre-shaped according to the morphological characteristics of the head, while the surfaces in direct contact with the head are free from stitching for guaranteed comfort
• DOT and ECE 22. 05 certified.