The extremely lightweight, CE-certified KR-CELLi Protector insert features an articulated back shell plate for flexibility and riding fit, plus an advanced micro-structure cell design for efficient impact energy absorption and high levels of airflow.
• The triple segmented back shell plate is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
• Unique cell micro-structure designed for advanced energy absorption, adaptivity, maximum breathability and air flow.
• Back Protection – EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1
• The ultra-lightweight Nucleon KR-CELLi Protector insert is developed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions to cover all body sizes.
• The back protector’s structure design and structural change from center towards the outside provide the perfect balance between force dispersion and energy absorption.
• Ergonomic protection plate contours to the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding.
• Horizontal flexion groves for an adaptive fit in different riding position.
• Soft comfortable airmesh on the body side of the protector offers maximum breathability and rider comfort.