A durable and advanced touring boot that features class-leading protection inside and out, the Radon DRYSTAR® Boot incorporates ergonomic forefoot profiling for improved performance on the foot-pegs while the DRYSTAR® membrane provides 100% Waterproofing capabilities.
• Main upper material constructed from advanced microfiber for durability and long lasting comfort.
• Incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike's controls and for superior, wide ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• Internal heel counter and toe box gives boot enhanced structural integrity.
• Alpinestars' DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• TPU Shin Plate and shift pad offer support and resistance for impacts.
• New TPR design on lateral toe gives more flexibility and protection against abrasion.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Dual density ankle protectors are backed with foam inner padding for protection on both ankle sides.
• Innovative weight-saving laminated technology utilized on shin plate for weight-saving and additional protection against impacts.
• Highly comfortable and durable technical textile collar lining.
• Three adjustable lateral hook and loop grip straps ensure secure closure and highly personalized fit. Straps feature TPR pull tip for ease of closure and durability.
• High modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates structured shank reinforcement.
• Alpinestars' exclusive vulcanized compound sole for grip and water level.
• Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for support and comfort.
• Rear and lateral reflective insert for improved visibility in poor light.
• RADON DRYSTAR® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.