The newest member of the BATTLECROSS X series is here! The BATTLECROSS X31 is for a broader range of intermediate terrain in big bike sizes.* Starting where the X30 left off, the X31 is enhanced with Bunker Groove™ technology which results in greater traction in both harder and softer terrains.* Bunker Groove™ works by improving casing flex which enhances traction in harder terrain and adds biting edges for traction in softer conditions.* Cooling Fins™ keep the feel consistent throughout your moto.
- True intermediate tire with improved traction in a broader range of terrain*
- Rear tire Cooling Fins™ promote consistent traction and feel under continuous use (such as during a moto) by dispersing heat and minimizing inflation pressure gain.
- Bunker Groove™ technology – Two great benefits!
1. Increased casing flex in tread area improves lug contact for greater traction in harder terrain while helping to maintain sidewall stability.*
2. Provides additional biting edges when lugs are fully embedded in soft terrain.*
- Symmetric front tire design enhanced with Castle Block™ promotes braking stability while increasing biting edges and contact pressure on soft and slippery surfaces.*
- Asymmetric rear tire tread design featuring Castle Block™ enhances cornering traction by increasing lateral biting edges.*
*Comparison based on Battlecross X31 versus Battlecross X30 in internal testing. Results may vary depending upon proper tire and vehicle maintenance, surface conditions, and riding habits.