Constructed from an innovative advanced carbon polymer compound for improved strength and performance, the Bionic-10 Carbon Knee Brace helps reduce the risk and severity of injury by preventing excessive hypertension of the knee in an accident. Thanks to innovative engineering the Fluid Tech is ultra-lightweight and offers a highly customizable and secure fit, while affording improved directional movement of the knee articulation while riding.
• Structural hybrid frames are constructed from a composite over-injected with a high performance fiber reinforced polymer which provides optimal structural integrity and support while being ultra-lightweight.
• The asymmetric frame design ensures a wide range of unique leg shape compatibility and a perfect fit.
•Slim ergonomic design offers a high level of riding comfort during dynamic movement.
• The open structure and perforated areas promote maximum ventilation.
• Extremely stable slim-design 4-point hinge system perfectly follows the articulation of the knee.
• Hinge system incorporates easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) which reduces the risk of sustaining injuries to:
• The medial and lateral collateral ligament
• The anterior and posterior cruciate ligament
•The lateral and medial meniscus
• The Bionic-10 Carbon Knee Brace comes in 4 different sizes: S, M, L and XL/2XL for perfect fitment.
• Knee protector - EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
• New patent pending lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption while ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
• The ergonomically sculptured triple segment knee cup is designed for flexibility and adaptivity and constructed from a double density polymer solution for high impact force dispersion on rigid external shell and energy absorption on semi-rigid internal shell structure.
• The knee cup is accurately secured in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system that keeps the knee cup in correct position while providing controlled freedom of movement.
• The newly developed Calf Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement.
• The two calf straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of the calf muscle.