Incorporating an evolved chassis constructed from an innovative, advanced fiber-glass compound for improved performance, the Bionic 7 Knee Brace is a versatile, fully CE certified knee brace. Designed for the stresses of off-road riding, the Bionic 7 provides support and helps protect from hyper-extension in the event of a crash. Lightweight, ventilated and highly customizable this brace offers a personalized and secure fit.
CONSTRUCTION: • Structural hybrid frames are constructed from a composite over-injected with a high performance fiber reinforced polymer which provides optimal structural integrity and support while being ultra-lightweight.• New patent pending lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption while ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.• The ergonomically sculptured triple segment knee cup is designed for flexibility and adaptivity. It is constructed from a double density polymer solution for high impact force dispersion on rigid external shell and energy absorption on semi-rigid internal shell structure. • The knee cup is accurately secured in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system that keeps the knee cup in correct position while providing controlled freedom of movement.
PROTECTION: • PROTECTION82 Knee protector - EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
• The Bionic-7 Knee Brace comes in 4 different sizes: S, M, L and XL/2XL for perfect fitment.• The asymmetric frame design ensures a wide range of unique leg shape compatibility and a perfect fit.• Slim ergonomic design offers a high level of riding comfort during dynamic movement. • The open structure and perforated areas promote maximum ventilation.• Extremely stable slim-design 4-point hinge system perfectly follows the articulation of the knee.• Hinge system incorporates easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) which reduces the risk of sustaining injuries to:
• The medial and lateral collateral ligament
• The anterior and posterior cruciate ligament
• The lateral and medial meniscus
• The knee cup is accurately secured in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system that keeps the knee cup in correct position while providing controlled freedom of movement.