With high density perforation panels on the torso and back, the SP-1 Airflow Leather Jacket offers optimized levels of climate control. The jacket’s full grain leather and stretch fabric inserts provide excellent range and movement while the CE certified interior protectors ramp up the SP-1 Airflow’s protective capabilities.
• Durable 1.3 mm premium leather construction with flexible leather accordion stretch panels on the elbows and upper arms for contoured fit and comfort.
• Extensive high-density perforation panels on front and rear for excellent levels of interior cooling and comfort.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Strategically placed stretch poly-textile panels on underarms, torso and rear shoulder helps movement and comfort on the bike.
• Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Removable CE-certified, race-developed internal protectors offer lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Large accordion leather stretch inserts on elbows and upper arms for movement on the bike and which help reduce rider arm fatigue.
• D-ring waist adjustment helps keep jacket firmly in place and ensures precision fit.
• Internal mesh inserts on collar and cuffs for improved comfort and airflow.
• Inner waterproof pocket plus internal compartments for safe and convenient storage.
• Cuff adjustment includes snaps and semi-auto locking zips for range of fit and improved comfort, plus snap button fixtures on collar and waist.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Fixed mesh lining to improve comfort and ventilation with multiple compartment pockets.
• External zippered plus inner waterproof compartment for safe peace-of-mind storage.