Alpinestars most iconic riding boot, worn by a roster of champions past and present, the Supertech R has undergone a series of evolutions to significantly ramp up its performance features even further. Innovations for 2015 include a newly redesigned compound rubber sole, an update to the ergonomically profiled shinplate and a redesigned front flex area – all of which enhancing the podium winning performance of this CE certified boot.
• New TPU stretch panel design with zip for an easier entry and exit and a closer, more optimized fit.
• Hook and loop closure secures the puller zip remains in position.
• Micro adjustable ratchet closure on top of boot for an optimized fit.
• New replaceable heel plate slider design offers increased sliding performance and protection in the case of crash.
• Sole constructed using a lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pegs.
• Separate, internally updated bio-mechanical inner bootie made by 3D mesh material for greater structure, thus improving rider comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: CE EN13634:2017.
• Inner bootie is equipped with a new external toe area with a soft TPU reinforcement for superior impact protection and additional ankle padding for greater protection, stability and cushioning during natural movement of the foot.
• Replaceable co-injected TPU/aluminum toe slider with an easy screw system that protects the toe area against abrasion resistance.
• New TPU shifter for increased protection on lower medial side.
• New TPU shin plate has been redesigned for greater impact absorption performance, thus improving abrasion resistance in a key area.
• New replaceable shin slider for additional abrasion resistance.
• Main upper material constructed using microfiber for optimum abrasion resistance, while also delivering high levels of flexibility.
• New front flex area for improved impact abrasion while also ensuring the natural front and back.
• New front flex area increases ventilation and airflow for additional breathability.
• Redesigned rear bellow in stretch microfiber for improved natural front and back movement.
• Redesigned top gaiter in microfiber material with TPU over injection for enhanced prehensility.
• New synthetic microfiber panel on medial side for enhanced abrasion resistance and improved feeling when in contact with the bike.